YMCA - Young Men’s Christian Association
The lid is located at the front of the building with the names of the contractors who built the building.
The next photograph taken by the same photographer on the same day shows the caption on the lid Click for a larger image
From the photographer:
Established: 1926 - 1933
The names of the contractors who built the building: Awad, Tuvia Donivsky, Baruch Katinke,
* The quiet partner Joseph Albina does not appear at the address.
Tour guide and archaeologist